Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Audioquest interconnects for sale, original owner (several pr.)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Audioquest interconnects for sale, original owner (several pr.)

Will also trade the Skys for nice power cords....
    Audioquest Sky 1M RCA 72v. I lost the box and receipt somewhere but had these redone from xlr to rca around a month ago so they are real and I can send the paper work with them. $650.00. original cost was $2000.00 (SOLD)
    Audioquest Colorado 1m RCA 72v, w/ box and original receipt less than 90 days old. $400.00. List was $900.00 (SOLD)
    Audioquest Columbia 5m RCA 72v, w/box and receipt. Less than 90 days old. $400.00. List was $1140.00 Nice long cables! (SOLD)
    Audioquest Mackenzie 7M XLR, w/box. Bought new special order from authorized dealer. Nice long, quiet, balanced cables. I doubt you can get a better long pr. of cables than this, at my asking price of $325.00 (SOLD)
    Audioquest Carbon USB cable w/box (I'm only owner) 5M. Great if your not close to your DAC. $235.00 (SOLD)

All these were bought from authorized dealers by me. Pictures can be sent to an email address if you like.

you can email me if you like or pick them up in the N. Virginia/DC area if you want
    [email protected]

Up until recently the Sky and Colorado were the top silver and cooper offerings from AQ.
    Check or M.O. only
    Last edited by tom_hankins; 10-06-2017, 04:17 AM.
    SOURCE: VINYL - EAT C-Sharp with, EAT LPS power supply, My Sonic Lab Signature Gold
    DIGITAL - Mola Mola Tambaqui DAC. Roon Nucleus w/EAT Lps power supply. Auralic Aires G1
    PHONOSTAGE: AudioNet PAM G2 with AudioNet EPX power supply.
    PREAMP: Audionet PRE G2.
    AMPLIFIER: Audionet MAX monoblocks.
    SPEAKERS: YG Acoustics Anat III Signatures (upgraded to Sonja 1.2) JL Audio F112 V2 (x2)
    CABLES: Kubala-Sosna, Kubala Sosna Xpander.....Audio Desk Systeme RCM, Adona Rack, GIK & Acoustimac room treatment, Isoacoustics

Lowered price of Skys and added another long pair of cables. Thanks
    SOURCE: VINYL - EAT C-Sharp with, EAT LPS power supply, My Sonic Lab Signature Gold
    DIGITAL - Mola Mola Tambaqui DAC. Roon Nucleus w/EAT Lps power supply. Auralic Aires G1
    SPEAKERS: YG Acoustics Anat III Signatures (upgraded to Sonja 1.2) JL Audio F112 V2 (x2)
    CABLES: Kubala-Sosna, Kubala Sosna Xpander.....Audio Desk Systeme RCM, Adona Rack, GIK & Acoustimac room treatment, Isoacoustics

Comment

Found another pr. of AQ 72v 1M RCA Colorado's in box with receipt. $900.00 new, $400.00 takes them
      Still have the Sky's posted above $620.00
      Still have the Mackenzies posted above $315.00
      Also have a 5M Audioquest Carbon USB cable for $235.00. Nice cable if your not close to your DAC. I am original owner.
      Last edited by tom_hankins; 09-06-2017, 03:14 PM.

Comment

Hi Tom
        Can you send me a photo of the sky. I need a pair with XLR terminations so I will check to see what AQ would charge. Do you know if this is the updated version of the cable where the air tubes were expanded? Do you have the original box?
        Thanks
        Chris

Comment

• tom_hankins
          tom_hankins commented
          Editing a comment
          Sorry i sold the Skys and Colorado cables. AQ charged me 170.00 i think to do the cables.

Skys and Colorado have been sold

Comment

Thanks anywayTom

Comment

Originally posted by tom_hankins View Post
            Will also trade the Skys for nice power cords....
            Audioquest Sky 1M RCA 72v. I lost the box and receipt somewhere but had these redone from xlr to rca around a month ago so they are real and I can send the paper work with them. $650.00. original cost was $2000.00
            Audioquest Colorado 1m RCA 72v, w/ box and original receipt less than 90 days old. $400.00. List was $900.00 (SOLD)
            Audioquest Columbia 5m RCA 72v, w/box and receipt. Less than 90 days old. $400.00. List was $1140.00 Nice long cables! (SOLD)
            Audioquest Mackenzie 7M XLR, w/box. Bought new special order from authorized dealer. Nice long, quiet, balanced cables. I doubt you can get a better long pr. of cables than this, at my asking price of $325.00
            Audioquest Carbon USB cable w/box (I'm only owner) 5M. Great if your not close to your DAC. $235.00

All these were bought from authorized dealers by me. Pictures can be sent to an email address if you like.

you can email me if you like or pick them up in the N. Virginia/DC area if you want
            [email protected]

Up until recently the Sky and Colorado were the top silver and cooper offerings from AQ.
            Check or M.O. only
            All of the cables have been sold

Comment

Working...
            X