• Show
Clear All

NHL Playoffs - First Round match-ups. -------> Starts April 12, 2017

Click image for larger version

Name:	NHL 2017 Playoff Scedule.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	87.8 KB
ID:	50367
    Dynavector DV20x2L MC cartridge - Genesis G7.1f speakers - Marantz Reference PM-KI-Pearl Int. Amp. - Oracle Audio Paris MkV turntable - Various Morrow & Valab/King cables

Comment

• Johnny Vinyl
      Johnny Vinyl commented
      Editing a comment
      Canadian teams are back!

On the surface one would think the Toronto Maple Leafs don't stand a chance against the Capitals, but you'd be wrong.

HEAD-TO-HEAD RECORD
    Washington: 2-1-0
    Toronto: 1-1-1

I think this will go 6 games, although the CAPS will prevail.
    Dynavector DV20x2L MC cartridge - Genesis G7.1f speakers - Marantz Reference PM-KI-Pearl Int. Amp. - Oracle Audio Paris MkV turntable - Various Morrow & Valab/King cables

Comment

Not too psyched because just can't see Rangers going too far in the playoffs.
      Myles B. Astor, PhD, Administrator
      Senior Editor, Positive-Feedback.com

Magico S5 Mk.2 speakers, cj ART monoblock Amplifiers; cj GAT preamplifier Series 2; Doshi V3.0 phonostage; VPI Vanquish turntable/12-inch 3D tonearm/Lyra Atlas SL, Ortofon A95, Charisma Reference 2 cartridges, van den Hul Colibri Stradivarius; Technics RS1506 with Flux Magnetic heads/Doshi V3.0 tape stage run balanced; Assorted cables including Transparent XL Gen. 5, Skogrand, Viero, Kubala-Sosna, MG Audio, Audience Au24SX, Genesis Advanced Technologies Power Cords. Stillpoint Aperture panels, Cathedral Sound panels, Furutech NCF Nano AC receptacles; Silver Circle Tchaik 6 PLC. Symposium ISIS and SRA Craz racks; Audiodharma Cable Cooker; Symposium Ultra and assorted SRA platforms.

Comment

• Johnny Vinyl
        Johnny Vinyl commented
        Editing a comment
        I think the HABS will take this series.

• MylesBAstor
        MylesBAstor commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes, 'fraid so. Lundquist has been showing signs of age this year and along with injuries, has been way too inconsistent. You want a hot goalie coming into the playoffs. Not to mention the defense in front of him has been kinda porous at times.

• Johnny Vinyl
        Johnny Vinyl commented
        Editing a comment
        I agree with you about Lundquist and playoff hockey is all about goaltending...that's really what wins Stanley Cups. BTW..I've always been a big fan Hendrik!

Obviously a bit bummed out about the 2-0 loss to the Rangers, but I'm not panicking just yet. Too many turnovers by the HABS, excellent goaltending by Lundquist and a solid defensive effort to help him out. HABS looked frustrated. Over 90 hits during this game....damn!

Comment

• MylesBAstor
        MylesBAstor commented
        Editing a comment
        Who knows? Maybe the King has something left in the gas tank and was saving it for the playoffs.

Rangers-Habs down to best two of three.

Magico S5 Mk.2 speakers, cj ART monoblock Amplifiers; cj GAT preamplifier Series 2; Doshi V3.0 phonostage; VPI Vanquish turntable/12-inch 3D tonearm/Lyra Atlas SL, Ortofon A95, Charisma Reference 2 cartridges, van den Hul Colibri Stradivarius; Technics RS1506 with Flux Magnetic heads/Doshi V3.0 tape stage run balanced; Assorted cables including Transparent XL Gen. 5, Skogrand, Viero, Kubala-Sosna, MG Audio, Audience Au24SX, Genesis Advanced Technologies Power Cords. Stillpoint Aperture panels, Cathedral Sound panels, Furutech NCF Nano AC receptacles; Silver Circle Tchaik 6 PLC. Symposium ISIS and SRA Craz racks; Audiodharma Cable Cooker; Symposium Ultra and assorted SRA platforms.

Comment

• Johnny Vinyl
        Johnny Vinyl commented
        Editing a comment
        Great series so far! Almost had the tie with seconds remaining when Shea Weber dinged one off the post. The King was superb last night.

• Steve Lefkowicz
        Steve Lefkowicz commented
        Editing a comment
        Anytime you get Price and Lundquist at opposite ends of the rink it will be a good game!

Non hockey but who thought the Celtics would be down 2-0 to the Bulls???

Comment

In two or three years the cup final will be Oilers vs Leafs...
        Steve Lefkowicz
        Senior Associate Editor at Positive Feedback
        --------------------------------------------------------
        http://www.audionirvana.org/forum/ti...ounding-system

Comment

• Johnny Vinyl
          Johnny Vinyl commented
          Editing a comment
          I wouldn't doubt that for a second.

And Rangers take the first round series 4-2. Next up Senators starting 4/27.

Comment

• Johnny Vinyl
          Johnny Vinyl commented
          Editing a comment
          I haven't checked the performance stats of when they faced each other this year, and I suppose it doesn't matter since playoffs are an entirely different game. If play comes anywhere close to the Habs series then this should be awesome.......I have my doubts though.
      Working...
      X