Listening Room Decor Suggestions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Listening Room Decor Suggestions

Starting to think more and more about music related decor in my listening area. Looking for suggestions of where to shop for music related wall art, gold record displays of albums, vintage concert posters or playbills vinyl framing, etc. Any other decor suggestions would be awesome as well. Feel free to snap some photos of your room too. Most of have a media console/rack and listening chairs, but looking for more ways to improve the room and feel of it overall. Plants, furniture, art, music posters, vinyl album covers, whatever... would love to see what you all have to try to figure this out. My room is pretty bare and so are the walls, so starting from scratch.

https://www.wolfgangs.com/

If you're a child of the 60's this is for you. There is some serious collectible material here.

Comment

Try AllPosters
      Dynavector DV20x2L MC cartridge - Genesis G7.1f speakers - Marantz Reference PM-KI-Pearl Int. Amp. - Oracle Audio Paris MkV turntable - Various Morrow & Valab/King cables

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	1379708784634442666.jpg Views:	1 Size:	57.0 KB ID:	45743

This is just a tad dated. The image, not the text, describes the intended goal.
        Poster: "Blown Away". photog: Steve Steigman.

I've been meaning to acquire one of these posters, frame it and hang it. It is available widely over the internet.

-Steve
        Last edited by user510; 03-05-2017, 09:20 PM.
        webmaster at The Analog Dept.
        system list:Classe' CAP 151 integrated, Carver TX-11b Tuner, NHT 2.9 Speakers, Thorens TD124 ( plus other Thorens models), Otari MX-5050 BII-2 R2R, Jolida JD100 cd player, ML-9600 digital recorder

Comment

• Rust
          Rust commented
          Editing a comment
          Hmmm, I remember when the add campaign came out. I felt it represented the volume level I occasionally feel required to fully appreciate selected pieces, and Black Sabbath....

Try here

http://eil.com/features/memorabilia.asp

Comment

Working...
        X