Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was This How Stonehenge and the Pyramids Were Built?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was This How Stonehenge and the Pyramids Were Built?

Pretty nifty.
    📺 - Ancient History - A Man from Michigan shows a forgotten technology of how to move and lift giant stones by hand.I feel all those years at school were wasted being ...
    Myles B. Astor, PhD, Administrator
    Senior Editor, Positive-Feedback.com

-Zellaton Plural Evo speakers
    -Goldmund Telos 300 stereo amp
    -Goldmund Mimesis 37S Nextgen preamplifier
    -Doshi EVO and Goldmund PH3.8 phonostage
    -VPI Vanquish direct-drive turntable
    -VPI 12-inch 3D Fat Boy dual pivot tonearm, VPI 12-inch 3D Fat Boy gimballed and SAT LM-12 arm
    -Lyra Atlas SL Lambda, Fuuga Mk. 2, vdh Colibri Master Signature, MutechHayabusa, MOFI Master Tracker, Sumiko Songbird cartridges
    -Technics RS1506 with Flux Magnetic heads, Doshi V3.0 tape stage (balanced)
    -Assorted cables including Transparent XL Gen. 6, Skogrand, Viero, Kubala-Sosna, Audience Au24SX, Genesis Advanced Technologies and Ensemble Power Cords
    -Accessories including Stillpoint Aperture panels, Cathedral Sound panels, Furutech NCF Nano AC receptacles; Silver Circle Tchaik 6 PLC, Symposium ISIS and SRA Craz 3 racks, Audiodharma Cable Cooker, Symposium Ultra and assorted SRA OHIO Class 2.1+ platforms.

Simple but amazing .. that's why I love analog!

Comment

Totally insane. Defies the accepted wisdom that aliens built the pyramids 'n shit.
      The sequel: "Michigan Man Crushed by 19 Ton Block Attempting to Re-Create Stonehenge in Backyard."

Comment

The problem with this analogy is,
        The material that was used for the pyramids is not from that area it had to be brought in from many miles away, the blocks are cut and fitted with such precision that a piece of paper will not slide in between any of the joints ( somehow it is hard to imagine how that could have been accomplished with the tools of the day). Although leverage is very powerful, one can only use it to it's limitation, ( that is not moving 20,30 or 40 ton pillars 40 + ft in elevation and setting them with such precision). Then we have the mathematics that was used. The Golden Arch which is the height above and within the Golden Rectangle ( you can draw any amount of squares within this mathematical structure and not end up with any out of square space ).

I think that there was maybe more at work here than Simple Leverage

Comment

• Bill Hart
          Bill Hart commented
          Editing a comment
          In other words, we're back to aliens....

In the business I hire riggers to move heavey objects it's pretty amazing to see what they do with little effort when set up correctly. As for the pyramids it was us and not aliens 👽 let's be honest aliens would be cool. Though.
        Keep in mind they had many years and many people and no tv or internet and no need to pay them lol.
        I do feel our planet was seeded in some way but again Bactria and viruses can come from space and be alive.
        From there it's nature evolving. I only wish we as a people would evolve into a kinder being.

There re is an old true story of I think Galileo and his model of the then known solar system and who built it.
        Makes one ponder who made nature ?
        analog stuff.
        otari mtr 10 2 track 1/4 made new by soren
        otari mtr 10 2 track 1/4 1/2 combo made new by soren
        sota sapphire used eminent tech ver 2 arm
        new sota nova table has magnetic levitation platter and full speed control and latest motor same arm as above
        thorens td124 sme ver 2 arm
        thorens td125 sme ver 2 arm
        kenwood direct drive sme ver 2 arm
        phono preamp Ml no 25 all re capped
        speakers cust infinity IRS V , new caps and LPS , magnets etc.
        mark levivson pre no 26 amps no 33
        digital three cust servers , win ser 2016 , AO
        Dacs lampi various

Comment

People always underestimate what a few thousand slaves and unlimited time can do.

​​​​​​https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.79d686bf657a

The really interesting thing was the chemtrail link on the right of the video.
          Turntable: - 1. Fairchild 750/OMA slate plinth
          2. Analog Engineering AE-2008 MinusK support.
          Tonearm: 1. Schroder Custom
          2. Schick 12"
          3. Abis SA-1
          Cartridge: Miyajima Kansui and Premium BE Mono
          PhonoPre: AprilSound LR, EMIA Strain Gauge, EMIA silver SUT
          CD: Wadia 860x
          Server: Innuos Zen Mini Mk3
          DAC: Computer Audio Design 1543 Mk2
          Preamp: Bent Audio TAP-X w silver autoformers
          Amplifier: AprilSound SET50 monoblocks
          Speaker: Pioneer PAX-30C

Comment

• Bill Hart
            Bill Hart commented
            Editing a comment
            Beaur- it's when you see the helicopters that you've got to worry.

• Beaur
            Beaur commented
            Editing a comment
            Bill, You must be way behind the times! They don't use the black helicopters anymore. Predator drones are de rigour these days. You know you've made it when you have a drone tasked to follow you around all day.

Beau

I bought this guys DVD a few years ago always meant to look him up I have done a few jobs like this when we could not get a crane onto the site.

Comment

We have friends with an old farm in Eastern Pa. The structures are largely stone and wood. The barn had, over more than 100 years, shifted. They had a crew of Mennonites that specialized in some kind of leveraged movement of this massive structure to get it re- aligned- sorry, I don't remember the details or how they did it, but saw pictures of large pieces of timber be used in the process. I don't think they were anywhere near Egypt at the relevant time, though.

Comment

It seems that he is using small stones to act as a bearing when rotating the blocks. With the surfaces spread apart it reduces friction and the force needed.

Comment

How does he get the tiny stone under the center of the massive block?
                System link: https://www.whatsbestforum.com/threa...l-sound.32867/
                Micro Seiki SX8000 II, SME 3012R, vdH Colibri GC 0.25 mV
                Lamm LP2.1 Deluxe, Lamm LL1 Signature, Lamm ML2.
                Vitavox CN-191 corner horns, NOS cables, Ching Cheng power cords

Comment

• Ki Choi
                  Ki Choi commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Small fingers?

deleted duplicate post.
                System link: https://www.whatsbestforum.com/threa...l-sound.32867/
                Micro Seiki SX8000 II, SME 3012R, vdH Colibri GC 0.25 mV
                Lamm LP2.1 Deluxe, Lamm LL1 Signature, Lamm ML2.
                Vitavox CN-191 corner horns, NOS cables, Ching Cheng power cords

Comment

Working...
                X